Mentor India is grateful to all its supporters – individuals, corporates, NGOs and volunteers who have contributed different forms of capital, leading to successful completion of fun-filled projects supporting the journey to help students attain their fullest potential.
- Volunesia CSR activity with volunteers from Goavega in August 2017.
- Volunesia goes corporate with SAP Labs India as a part of the iXp Summit in May 2017.
- Celebrated Sports Day at Paranga Vidya Kendra in Jan 2017.
- The CSR team from SAP Labs India partnered with Mentor India to impact underprivileged students in Bangalore as part of their Month of Service initiative in November 2016.
- Mentor India 2.0 – Design Thinking with Clay Ganesha.
- Hackathon at Chikkarasinakere Govt, School.
- Reach Foundation from Mumbai partnered with Mentor India to work with 75 kids in November- December 2016.
- Vindhya E-Infomedia, a company that primarily hires people with disabilities, supported us at PaRanga Vidya Kendra leading to great ripples.